What are the seven warning signs of cancer?
These are potential cancer symptoms:
- Change in bowel or bladder habits.
- A sore that does not heal.
- Unusual bleeding or discharge.
- Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere.
- Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing.
- Obvious change in a wart or mole.
- Nagging cough or hoarseness.
How do you feel when you have cancer?
Many people with cancer feel sad. They feel a sense of loss of their health, and the life they had before they learned they had the disease. Even when you’re done with treatment, you may still feel sad. This is a normal response to any serious illness.
Can you have cancer and feel fine?
Cancer is always a painful disease, so if you feel fine, you don’t have cancer. Many types of cancer cause little to no pain, especially in the early stages.
What does cancer fatigue feel like?
People with cancer might describe it as feeling very weak, listless, drained, or “washed out” that may decrease for a while but then comes back. Some may feel too tired to eat, walk to the bathroom, or even use the TV remote. It can be hard to think or move.
What are the 12 signs of cancer?
More Cancer Signs and Symptoms
- Blood in the urine. …
- Hoarseness. …
- Persistent lumps or swollen glands. …
- Obvious change in a wart or a mole. …
- Indigestion or difficulty swallowing. …
- Unusual vaginal bleeding or discharge. …
- Unexpected weight loss, night sweats, or fever. …
- Continued itching in the anal or genital area.
What are the nine warning signs of cancer?
Warning Signs of Cancer
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Night sweats.
- Loss of appetite.
- New, persistent pain.
- Recurrent nausea or vomiting.
- Blood in urine.
- Blood in stool (either visible or detectable by special tests)
Why do I constantly think I have cancer?
When you’re constantly worried that you might have cancer, there’s a possibility that it could be a sign of OCD or illness anxiety disorder.
Do symptoms of cancer come and go?
If some health condition tends to come and go every now and then, it’s unlikely to be cancer. Cancer tends to show a constant set of symptoms that worsen over time, with a couple of new symptoms added over time.
Can you have Stage 4 cancer and not know it?
When people are diagnosed with cancer, most of them are diagnosed at an early stage. I was a rarity and was diagnosed at stage 4. Every cancer case is different, some people diagnosed at an early stage have obvious symptoms, some of us diagnosed at a late stage have no symptoms or very insignificant symptoms.